You Will Need:
- 1-1/2 pounds ground Lamb
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon each ground pepper and dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Lettuce leaves, tomato slices, mustard, and catsup
- In large bowl, blend together lamb, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, garlic salt, pepper, and thyme. Cover and refrigerate allowing flavors to blend for 1 hour.
- Form into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
- Grill over coals covered with gray ash 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato slices, and condiments as desired.
TIP: Excellent with homemade sweet potato fries.