2 Chorizo links, sliced
1-2 cloves garlic, peeled & sliced
1 large bunch kale, finely sliced
handful of roasted almonds
Optional: Handful of cherry tomatoes
1. Heat a frying pan on a medium high heat. Add a little oil and the chorizo. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until well browned on the first side.
2. Turn and cook for a few seconds on the other side. Remove from the pan to a clean plate.
3. Add garlic and kale to the chorizo drippings in the pan and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until kale is wilted and tender. Add a handful of cherry tomatoes, if desired.
4. Return chorizo to the pan to warm up. Taste and season with salt, pepper and a small squeeze of lemon.
5. Serve with almonds sprinkled over.